£40000 per annum
11 days ago
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm (with a day off in the week) / Every Saturday 8.00am-5.30ppm / Alternate Sundays 10.00am-4.00pm.
Salary: £12,000 basic / OTE £40,000 p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Car Dealer client is actively seeking a driven and hungry Car Sales Executive with a proven track record in motor trade sales to join their busy Dealership.
You must be very proactive and keen on upselling within this close knit team of like-minded individuals. Your efforts and determination will be fully supported by colleagues and management alike.
Responsibilities of a Car Sales Executive:
- Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads.
- 12 – 15 Units Sold Per Month.
- Complete all documentation accurately.
- Arrange new and used cars in display.
- Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction.
- Explain the warranty, service arrangements and introduce to after sales team.
- Travel to customers houses with a particular vehicle and do test drives etc.
- Customer responsibility, starting from the moment they walk in.
- Well-established and large customer data base.
- Fresh and enthusiastic team.
- Great working environment.
- Company Car + Fuel.
You will be on hands at all times for new and existing customers, answer queries about vehicles, offer test drives, prospect and stay abreast of the new technology on offer from this manufacturer and their leading competitors working to the sales process and reporting to a focused and supportive Sales Manager.
Motor trade sales experience is essential.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend-on-sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.