£35000 per annum
11 days ago
- Accident Repair Centre Leeds Area
- Monday-Friday + Optional Saturdays at overtime.
- Up to £16 Per Hour + Team Bonus
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced Bodyshop Technician to join their Bodyshop team based in the Leeds area.
A successful Bodyshop Technician will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities as an Bodyshop Technician
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This ATA Bodyshop Technician role would suit someone primarily from a Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
ATA for this role is essential.
If this Bodyshop Technician job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.