£23000 per annum
3 days ago
We are in search of a Customer Service Executive to join our Client’s well-established Automotive Business in the Slough area.
The key purpose of this position is to provide professional, accurate and timely service and support to a team of Drivers, Fleet Contacts, and business partners. They are looking for someone with a strong customer service background and someone that can demonstrate strong organisational skills, and that has experience/interest in the industry!
Our client is offering the successful Customer Service Executive:
- Competitive Basic Salary Of Up To £23,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY (8.45am - 5pm)
- No Weekends!
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off!
- Fantastic Company Benefits
Duties of a Customer Service Executive:
- Provide professional, accurate and timely service and support to a team of Drivers, Fleet Contacts, and business partners.
- Deal with incoming calls or emails
- Resolve all issues as far as possible and maintaining personal ownership for any which are passed to other departments for resolution
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers to minimise queries and complaints
- Build rapport and confidence within the customer based
What our Client expects of their Customer Service Executive:
- Previous experience within a Automotive customer service/administration environment
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Organised to manage own workload
- Enjoy the challenge and pace within a pressurised environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Customer Service Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.