£32500 per annum
10 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a Mobile Technician within the South London / Surrey Area to join their busy team.
Our Client is offering the successful Mobile Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Salary
- A Company Van – Fully Equipped
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- Must be Main Dealer Trained.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
f this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey Area, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.