£32000 per annum
5 days ago
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Monday to Friday ONLY 08:00am til 17:00pm
- You will need to be Level 3 qualified or equivalent!
Our client based in Woking area are seeking a Recently Qualified Vehicle Technician with a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent, to join their already successful team of motor trade technicians.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
You will have knowledge on the following:
- Repairing and servicing of vehicles including clutches, brakes, exhausts and MOT repairs
- Diagnosing faults where required
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
- Tyre Fitting
If this Recently Qualified Technician vacancy interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey and Woking area then please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.