£21000 per annum
3 days ago
- Doncaster (South)
- Accident Repair Centre
- Monday to Friday 830-530 in 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 9-12
- Basic Salary up to £21,00
- At least one year's experience in a customer service role is required.
- Experience in the bodyshop or customer service experience elsewhere in the motor trade would be an advantage.
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor for its accident repair centre in the South area of Doncaster.
The Role and Requirements:
- Advise customers on accident repair queries.
- Liaise between the technicians, vehicle drivers, insurance companies and customers to ensure the smooth functioning of the business.
- Upsell products and services where required.
- Be willing to get involved in other areas of the business if required.
- Motor trade experience would be welcome yet those with strong customer service backgrounds in other industries are encouraged to apply.
What the successful candidate will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours, join other placements of ours in the workforce.
- A varied role with full training provided to bring you up to speed on different areas of the business.
- A place within a family run business with a close knit working atmosphere.
- Move with security: this is a business in a period of expansion, having recently taken on new sites.
So please get in touch with applications and queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Customer Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster, please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.