£30000 per annum
3 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week
- Salary: Up to £30,000 basic p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is a reputable automotive Bodyshop based in the Colchester area. They are looking to hire an experienced Bodyshop Estimator / VDA to also do quality control for their busy site.
You will be responsible for:
- Inspecting damaged vehicles.
- Identifying correct repair methods.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Promoting additional services – upselling.
- Prepare computerised and manual estimates.
- Obtain authority from insurance companies.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues alike.
- Attention to detail – making sure everything is correct and within cost limits
- Completing QC checks and signing off vehicles.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess a working knowledge or qualification for Audatex.
- A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator.
- A full driving licence is essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you have the experience and skills required, then contact us now!
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Colchester, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.