£35000 per annum
14 days ago
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer requires a Vehicle Technician MOT Tester to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Salisbury. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, automotive diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your automotive team.
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
- Carrying out MOT’s
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays Mornings 8am – 1pm.
Package & Benefits:
- Up to £28,000 Basic & £35,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience.
- Due to the nature of this role it is essential that any applicant be a current MOT Tester as well as being fully qualified up to NVQL3 or equivalent. It would also be advantageous if applicants had previous main dealer experience.
If you feel this Motor Trade Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester role is for you then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2,200live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.