£35000 per annum
9 days ago
- Location - Mayfair, London
- Salary - £35k+
My client, a luxury car dealership in the Mayfair, Central London area is currently looking to hire a Classic Car Mechanic / Restoration Technician for their busy Workshop.
They operate with only the highest quality vehicles and therefore will only be considering highly experienced and stable mechanics.
Duties for the Classic Car Restoration Technician may include:
- Servicing vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
- Producing time estimates
- Maintaining repair and service records
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired systems
The Classic Car Restoration Technician will require a driving licence and your own tools, have a working experience of at least 10 years post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
If this Classic Car Restoration Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Classic Car Mechanic Jobs in Mayfair, Battersea, Wimbledon & South West London, please contact Liam Buffenbarger TODAY
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.