£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary DOE / £32,000 OTE
- 4 day working week! (No weekends)
- Great benefits with a reputable company in the North West
As a vehicle Paint Sprayer, you will be responsible for carrying out any general cosmetic repairs on our client's used-car stock as well as retail work.
Duties will include spaying alloy wheels, renovating cars with scratches, scuffs, chip repair, re-sprays and other similar duties. You will prioritise according to business needs and carry out work to the highest standard of workmanship.
This position will suit someone highly motivated that can work well as part of a team and working alone.
The successful candidate will be part of a 4-day working rota.
Requirements for the Paint Sprayer position:
- Previous experience as a vehicle Paint Sprayer
- You will enjoy exceeding customer expectations and working to a high standard.
- You will have physical and manual dexterity to undertake detailed repair work.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You will have excellent attention to detail with a right first-time attitude.
- You will have a full, valid, clean UK Driving Licence.
Your benefits for this Paint Sprayer Role:
- Working 4 days a week (Mon-Fri only)
- Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days’ annual holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Company Pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Staff car scheme (after 6 months)
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancaster please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.