£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £32,000 including bonus.
- Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
- 1 in 2 saturdays 9am-12pm (Workshop closed, admin catchup day)
Our client is an award winning independent garage located in Northampton. They've come to us to find them an enthusiastic service advisor who will join their team on a fantastic starting salary. Will you be their new service advisor?
Our client is also happy to provide further training courses which aim to provide you with the knowledge you need to go forward in the industry. They hold multiple awards including a Business excellence award. The workshop is one of the largest independently owned servicing and repairs garages in Northampton.
You will be part of a hard-working workshop who take pride in getting the best results possible with every vehicle serviced.
As a Service Advisor, you will be a key member of the Aftersales Team.
- Demonstrating excellent customer communication.
- Maintaining electronic records accurately and completely.
- Developing effective working relationships to ensure the 'flow' of information from the front-of-house is timely, accurate, clear and consultative.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused on first time fixes.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you and becoming a specialist in your area.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong on upsell and able to advise customers with technical information.
- Looking for long-term progression into management roles.
- MOT would be beneficial.
- Previous motor industry experience is preferable.
If this vacancy sounds like it would suit you, or you’d like to hear more about this role or similar ones, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lewis at Perfect Placement today.