£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £29,000 + shift allowance = OTE circa £36,000
- 35.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (no weekends)
- Benefits: 4 Weeks annual leave + bank holidays & Competitive company pension.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Motor Trade? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally recognised national fleet company who will offer the HGV Technician a great career.
They require a professional heavy vehicle HGV Technician, to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant vehicles.
The HGV Technician need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative, as the HGV Technician will be working among a large team for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
Main Responsibilities for the HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
They require IMI Level 3 in Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and a full HGV and Car driving licence.
Requirement is Class 2 Licence which is essential - our client will be willing to hear from Commercial Mechanics / Fleet Mechanics without a HGV licence.
If you are interested in this HGV Mechanic Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Acton or London, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today