£30500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £30,500 DOE + Uncapped Bonus
Our client, one of the UK’s largest automotive retailers, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Wakefield.
The succesful Vehicle Technician will be delivering high standards of technical advice, service and maintenance to all customers.
In order to be eligible you will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Technician. Formal qualifications, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, ideally an MOT license and some main dealership experience.
Salary will be up to £30,500 DOE + uncapped bonus
Monday – Friday and Saturday’s on a rota
As a Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30,500 per annum pending experience
- Generous uncapped bonus scheme
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Various additional benefits including a cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, retailer discounts, and a generous car scheme amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects/job security with a large multi-site business that is itself part of a larger company.
For your first 2 days in the business, you’ll be attending a fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of Northampton Countryside, where you’ll learn all about our client’s business before you start your new role.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.