£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary of £25,000 with an OTE of £32,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
My client is an established and national Main Dealer Group, they are seeking a skilled technician to join their thriving workshop! The Vehicle Technician will preferably have in depth diagnostic knowledge capability in addition to a sound mechanical understanding.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults and to rectify them
- Complete warranty work and complete all relevant paperwork to brand standard.
- Develop on manufacturer training, broadening your knowledge and ability in the workshop!
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join a reputable Group who can offer fantastic career progression! If you're a Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge with fantastic rewards apply today!!
If this Vehicle Technician job interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Technician jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.