£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £34,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Brighton, West Sussex
- Accident Repair Business
We are seeking an Estimator/VDA in the Brighton and Hove area for our client a well-known accident repair company.
Our Client is a long established Vehicle Accident Repair Centre, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, with a brand established for over 100 years! They are a BSI Kitemark registered body shop providing all accident repair services.
They are seeking an Estimator to join their Brighton team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a fully equipped workshop with regular updating of equipment.
What’s on Offer?
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- No weekends currently but could evolve to 1 in 4 or 1 in 3, Sat mornings.
- Basic Salary: £34,000
- Supportive Workshop Environment
What’s will you be doing?
- To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
- Supervising and training unqualified staff as necessary
- Liaising with customers by phone and in person
- Liaising with insurance companies and work providers
- Estimating damage to customers vehicles
- Estimating using insurance companies preferred computer system
- Estimating on or off site
- Valuating vehicle to repair costs
- Estimating by insurer and work providers guidelines
- Ordering correct parts with parts department (genuine or non genuine)
- Obtaining correct repair methods
- Updating customers, insurers and work providers of repair status
- Liaising with other departments
- Updating online insurance/work provider systems
- Imaging vehicles throughout stages and uploading them
- Creating job cards with repair methods attached
- Obtaining repair authority
- Working to BSI0125 guidelines
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Full UK Driving licences
- Ideally Previous Experience within an ARC Estimating Position, although trainee estimators with ARC knowledge considered
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player
If this VDA/Estimator Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs such as Estimator, Vehicle Damage Assessor, VDA, Bodyshop Manager, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater in Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Littlehampton, Worthing, Horsham, Lewes, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Eastbourne, Crawley, Gatwick, Pulborough, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, East Sussex & Hampshire contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.