£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- HGV Technician Required in Uxbridge
- Salary: £29,000 + shift allowance = OTE circa £36,000
- 35.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (no weekends)
- Benefits: 4 Weeks annual leave + bank holidays & Competitive company pension.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Motor Trade? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationally recognised national fleet company who will offer you great career opportunities.
They require a professional heavy vehicle HGV Technician, to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of vehicle, trailers and mechanical equipment and plant vehicles.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative, as you will be working among a large team for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
They require IMI Level 3 in Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification and a full HGV and Car driving licence.
Requirement is Class 2 Licence which is essential - our client will be willing to hear from Commercial Mechanics / Fleet Mechanics without a HGV licence.
If you are interested in this HGV Mechanic Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Uxbridge or London, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2,200 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.