£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, 1 in 5 Saturdays worked.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + bonus = OTE £40,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a Main Car Dealer in the Southend-on-Sea area, they are looking to hire a skilled and competent Senior Vehicle Technician with a comprehensive Main Dealer background for their busy site.
They have an awesome product to work with, fantastic working environment with modern equipment in the workshop. They also enroll Technicians on to the manufacturer course, completion of this takes 1-2 years depending on the individual and once fully accredited your salary will be increased!
Duties for the Senior Vehicle Technician to include:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.-
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Essential Senior Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- Main Car Dealer experience at Senior Technician level.
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence held.
- Your own tool kit and box.
Our client also offer great employees benefits range and further career development opportunities!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend-on-Sea please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.