£23600 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting Salary up to £20,000 per annum with up to £3,600 annual bonus potential.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.
- Fantastic career prospects a franchise approved car dealership
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Aftersales Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Aberystwyth.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, and also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Aftersales Advisor will greet customers in to the Service and Parts Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products, parts and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible the Aftersales Advisor will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Aberystwyth and have recent working experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or Parts Advisor or within a similar role within the automotive industry.
Overall the Aftersales Advisor will be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction, have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential).
Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
A UK driving license with minimal point is essential.
For your hard work as a Aftersales Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £20,000 pending experience
- Annual performance related bonus potential of £3,600.
- 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.-
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer accredited training and development.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular car brands.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.
If this Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Aberystwyth please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.