£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000
- NO WEEKENDS
Motor trade experience is required yet this can be from any sector of the trade...
Our client is seeking a parts advisor to join their business in Barnsley. The client will train you on their parts, products and services so this is a great opportunity for car parts advisors, commercial parts advisors, plant/agricultural parts advisors, or any other candidates with parts experience in the motor trade.
This is the 'something different' so many candidates want and the client can offer a very competitive basic salary of £23,000-£28,000 depending on experience as well as full training and flexible working hours.
The Parts Advisor main responsibilities in the role will be
- Dealing with workshop requisitions for new parts.
- Dealing with PDI job sheets for new and used machine sales.
- Obtaining and supplying the correct parts from suppliers or from stock to fulfil requisitions.
- Arranging for subcontractors to attend site.
- Dealing with enquiries from the Sales Department.
- Dealing with field service requisitions for new parts.
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships to ensure the client is receiving the correct quality product at the best possible price.
- Communicating efficiently with the service manager and production manager to ensure procedures are followed correctly and effectively.
- Ordering stock from suppliers to replenish stock levels.
- Reporting any parts delivery delays daily to all departments.
- Liaising with other sites' staff daily to communicate parts arrivals /departures.
- Working directly with the Parts Manager to discuss improvements within department, amending / implementing new procedures.
- Following KPIs and reporting to the Parts Manager.
This is a great opportunity for parts people to get stuck in at a busy company and benefit from a very competitive remuneration package.
So please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barnsley please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.