£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £15,000 – 20,000, OTE £50,000 +
- Prestige Car Dealership
- Monday – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, Sats 08:00 – 17:00, 1 in 2 Sundays 10 – 16:00 (day off during week)
- Chichester, West Sussex
Experienced Automotive Sales Executive Required for a National Prestige Dealership Group!
Due to an influx of orders and new business, a unique opportunity has arisen within the Chichester area to work with one of the biggest brands in the automotive trade within one of the best groups in the dealer network!
Our Client a Well-known Car Dealership, part of a large regional group, is looking for an Experienced Car Sales Executive with excellent Customer service skills to join their busy and expanding team. In return, our Client is prepared to offer a competitive salary package, a company car, and the opportunity to work with a well-established dealer.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £20,000
- On target earnings of £50,000 +
- A minimum OTE Guaranteed for the 1st Year!
- Company Vehicle
- A supportive Management Structure
- Annual Awards Recognition Opportunity
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Discounts on Products
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Car Sales Executive with our Client
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both the group and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to Group and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
What our Client expects of their Sales Executive
- Previous Automotive Sales Experience is essential.
- Represent the franchise in a professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Interact and work as one team with all departments; assisting and providing support at every opportunity as required in delivering all-round excellence.
- Recognise that the customer is number one priority and excellent customer service is required at all times with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Maximise the business potential of every customer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Brand philosophy at all times.
- Take pride at work in representing and adhering to high quality standards of business and personal presentation on behalf of the group
If this Vehicle Sales Executive Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Cars Sales Executive, Motorcycle Sales Manager, Motorbike Sales, Car Sales Manager, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, HGV Mechanic, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, or other Automotive Jobs in Chichester, Worthing, Littlehampton, Portsmouth, Havant, Horsham, Hindhead, Petersfield, Pulborough, Waterlooville, Fareham, Cosham, Bognor Regis please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.