£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Circa £28,000 OTE £34,000 (Negotiable Dependent on Experience)
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30, 1 in 2 Sat 08:30 – 12:00
- Winchester, Southampton
- Prestige Main Dealership
We are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our Clients prestige dealership in Winchester and assist in providing a high quality and efficient vehicle service offering for their customers.
Our Client is a well-known dealer group with sites nationwide, offering any prospective employees great career prospects and future development.
You will be working as part of a team and reporting to the Workshop Controller, this role offers you the opportunity to be put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
What’s on Offer?
- Discounted Shopping Portal
- Comprehensive Tool Insurance
- Discounts on new & used vehicles, parts & servicing
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:30, 1 in 2 Sat Morning 08:30 – 12:00
- Basic Salary: £28,000 + bonus – Looking for more? Roles are negotiable dependent on experience
- Fantastic and Achievable Bonus Structure!
- Future Career Development
- Manufacturer Training!
What’s will you be doing?
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guidelines
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers
- Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
- Contribute to local and companywide process improvements and innovations
- Mentor and provide guidance to apprentice technicians, where applicable
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 NVQ or above in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or Equivalent (if you have any automotive experience at any level, we will be happy to speak to you about other roles available to you!)
- Strong skills with general maintenance, repair and diagnostics/fault finding in passenger vehicles or LCVs
- EV/Hybrid training and experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise customers and
- A Full UK Driving License
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Winchester, Andover, Salisbury, Southampton, Basingstoke, Newbury, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire & Wiltshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.