£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £30,000 + OTE £33,000 +
- Franchised Dealership, Large Group
Automotive Class 4 + 7 MOT Tester, required for our clients Vehicle Dealership in Romsey!
Our Client a large automotive dealership group covering over 50 sites and over 15 well established automotive brands, ranging from the strong volume performers to Prestige, Niche & High-End Vehicle brands are currently seeking a qualified MOT Tester.
This MOT Tester role would suit anyone with an MOT Testing licence, whether recently qualified or held a testing licence for a number of years.
What’s in it for the MOT Tester?
- A Competitive Basic Salary in excess of £25,000
- A fantastic Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 30 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) – Rising with time served
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Tool Box Insurance
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of an MOT Tester with our Client
- Undertaking Class IV MOT tests to the government standards ensuring quality inspections controls are carried out.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop on test result and additional work necessary
- Working in accordance with brand and dealership processes
- Ensuring that working environment is kept clean and devoid of any working practice which may be hazardous.
- Liaising with customers where appropriate updating them on the status of their vehicle checks.
What our Client expects of their MOT Tester
- Hold the relevant MOT Tester qualification.
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ accreditation
- Previous work experience in a franchise dealership
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to delivering first class customer service.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
This MOT tester vacancy is based in Romsey near Southampton and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in hearing more about this MOT Tester, PDI Technician, Vehicle Technician, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, or others we have in Southampton, Romsey, Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandlers Ford, Bournemouth, Salisbury, New Forest, Ringwood, Fareham, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Wiltshire, Dorset or Hampshire please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!