£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday only!
- Basic Salary up to £26k DOE
- Busy and well-established Bodyshop
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Mitcham, Surrey area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist / Advisor to join their team busy Bodyshop team.
The Bodyshop Receptionist will need to have a proven track record working as an Receptionist or Customer Service Advisor preferably with some automotive knowledge or interest. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Duties of a Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Check in customers and recovered vehicles
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
- Meet and greet customers on site
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
Motor trade experience in a necessity for this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Receptionist or Service Advisor role, or other opportunities in Mitcham, Morden, Croydon and Surrey please do not hesitate to contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.