£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary of £24,000(DOE) + OTE £30,000+
- Franchised Dealership, Large Group
- Horsham, West Sussex
Automotive Service Advisor, required for our clients Vehicle Dealership in Horsham!
Our Client a Multi-Site Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Horsham area is currently looking to hire an experienced Service Advisor for their busy after sales department.
This Service advisor role would suit anyone with automotive Aftersales experience, or strong customer service skills with an understanding of vehicles or the automotive trade.
What’s in it for the service advisor?
- A competitive Basic Salary of £24,000 Dependent on experience
- A fantastic Bonus Structure
- A supportive Management Structure
- Working Hours Mon – Fri 08:00 – 18:00, 1 in 2 Sat’s 08:00 – 12:00
- full Systems & Process Training
- Future Development Opportunities within a Group.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible customer service and that they are aware of all products and services available.
- To deal with customers face to face and over the telephone, recording their requirements as required in a professional & polite manner.
- Obtaining relevant information from the customer & transferring this information to a repair order for technicians to operate from.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction & communication at all times
- Utilising labour hours available
- Selling additional work & services available
- To deliver outstanding customer service
- To maintain Group and Brand standards at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- PC/ Web literate.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Retail automotive service experience preferred.
- This Service advisor vacancy is based in Horsham and our Client is ideally looking for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor, Service Administrator, Aftersales Advisor, Parts Advisor, Senior Service Advisor, MOT Tester, PDI Technician, Vehicle Technician, Master Technician, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, or others we have in Horsham, Worthing, Pulborough, Chichester, Crawley, Brighton & Hove, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Dorking & West Sussex, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!