£24500 per annum
about 1 month ago
-Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience with £2,500 annual bonus potential.
-8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri with with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-1:00pm.
-Access to accredited training and career development with a popular car brand.
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealer group with multiple sites across the South/South West England region, are looking to recruit a Vehicle Parts Advisor for one of their dealerships in the Gloucester.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside one other Parts Advisor, you as a Vehicle parts advisor shall be responsible for dealing with trade/retail customers regarding parts enquiries ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched. The Vehicle Parts advisor will also receive goods inwards ensuring the parts are logged correctly on the system, carry out parts stock control, supply parts to our client’s Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, and maintain a tidy and organised Parts Department.
In order to be eligible, he Vehicle parts Advisor will ideally live within an easily commutable distance of Gloucester. The Vehicle parts advisor will need to hold recent or current experience working with or around automotive parts. Experience within a franchise approved automotive dealership or a motor factors would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential. The Vehicle Parts Advisor will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner. Any experience with the Pinewood Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous however this also non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Up to £2,500+ uncapped annual bonus potential.
- Access to accredited training and career development with a popular car brand.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts and inter-company competitions.
- Fantastic career prospects with a dealer group operating for over 25 years across the South/South West England region.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm.