£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary - £25,000 D.O.E
Hours - Monday 0 Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING MOTOR DEALERSHIP
My client, a busy main car dealer in Manchester is looking for an experienced Part Manager.
You must have experience for this position. There is a competitive package on offer for the right candidate so if you are that person and feel you have the necessary attributes and want a fresh challenge - this could be the perfect opportunity for you! You will ideally have main dealer experience, although candidates with solid backgrounds from the independent sector will also be considered.
Key Responsibilities of this Parts Manager Role:
- Manage the Parts Department
- Ensuring achieves target
- Industry report and manufactures composite figures
- Assist with monitoring of warranty claim submissions, rejections and resubmissions.
- To organize regular stock checks to minimize obsolete stock and to maintain parts stockholding
- Maintaining existing trade parts accounts and developing new business channels through regular liaison with new and existing customers.
Key Requirements for this Parts Manager Role:
- Knowledge and previous experience as a Parts Manager
- Good Management and leadership skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations
- An ability to negotiate effectively and at a high level together with
- Full UK Driving license
- Expedience Parts Manager
- Full UK Driving license.
- Being Warm and Welcoming
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, Good working sociable hours & Career progression.
At Perfect Placement we specialize in Automotive Careers, so if this Vehicle Technician job interests you or you would like to know about other Automotive jobs in Manchester, please get in touch with Demi Briers at Perfect Placement today! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!