£29811 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an experienced Centre Lathe Turner/Machinist for our clients who are a leading supplier of contract machines parts for a wide range of industries.
A competitive salary of £14.90 per hour
39 hour week over 4.5 days
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Hatfield.
Principal accountabilities as a Centre Lathe Turner/Machinist:
- Setting & operating XYZ Proturn SLX630 & 410 lathes using Protrax controls
- Setting & operating other machine shop machinery
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance on machine tools
- Working from engineering drawings and/or instructions
- Inspection of components to drawing
The ideal Centre Lather Turner / Machinist will:
- be confident working independently and as part of a team
- have good communication and interpersonal skills
- be organised and efficient
- demonstrate good housekeeping in their work area
Required experience as a Centre Lathe Turner / Machinist
- Must have relevant engineering experience
- Experience of Fadal controls an advantage
If you are interested in hearing more about this Centre Lathe Turner/Machinist opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.