£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Due to increased demand our clients are looking for an experienced Controls Engineer to join their team.
They are offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Hatfield.
Educated and qualified to ONC / HNC level in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
PLC programming -
- Siemens, S7-1200 & S7-1500, Profinet & USS
- SIMATIC STEP7, WINCC COMFORT, TIA 16
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix, Ethernet IP
- Factory Talk View Studio ME & SE
- Omron CX One programmer
- 5 – 10 years in design environment for pharmaceutical packaging machinery, (familiarity with 21CFR-part 11), medium sized special purpose machinery, or label / paper converting equipment.
- PC skills: WSCad, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with OPC and Active directory
- Clean sheet electrical and software design from conception to commissioning.
- Electrical and Software design modifications to ‘Standard’ equipment to suit customer requirements.
- CE marking – EN standards
- UL certification
- Safety circuits - risk assessments
- ISO 9001
Ideal Controls Engineer:
- Good communication skills
- Technical / problem solving skills
- Hands on.
- Full driving licence.
- Appreciative of small engineering company philosophies and working practices.
- Prepared to travel, UK and overseas, if required
If you are interested in hearing more about this Controls Engineer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.