£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
CNC Operator / Programmer A specialist CNC design and machining service based in East London, working in a wide-range of industries, including construction, architecture, furniture design, film and live events. Due to a sustained increase in the volume of work, our client is looking to welcome an experienced CNC Operator / Programmer to the growing team.
The ideal CNC Operator Programmer would have experience operating, maintaining and supervising modern 3-axis CNC routers and a meticulous attention to detail, along with excellent communication skills.
Programming experience would be preferred but not essential and competency with Rhino and RhinoCAM would be ideal but other CAD/CAM software experience will be considered.
- A competitive salary of £23,000 - £27,000 per annum DOE
- Monday - Friday with overtime available.
Responsibilities for the CNC Operator Programmer:
- Operating the CNC machines and overseeing manufacture
- Selecting appropriate materials and tooling
- Quality control of cut parts
- Packaging of cut parts
- Maintain a clean and tidy CNC area within the workshop
- Receiving and organising bulky sheet material deliveries (forklift license a bonus or we can enrol the successful candidate into a training course
- Preparing CAD files for machining
- Liaise with key stakeholders from our sister company to help deliver their projects
Required Qualifications for the required CNC Operator Programmer
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE level or equivalent
Required Skills for the CNC Operator Programmer:
- At least 1 year’s experience operating a CNC router
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent communication skill, in-person, phone, email and video call
- Proficient with Rhino and RhinoCAM, helpful but not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Operator opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!