£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £45,000 basic + Bonus + Car
- Hours: Monday – Friday 45 Hours a week
- Generous Annual Leave and Staff Perks + Benefits
Do you have experience in running a Commercial Service Department? Are you looking for a new challenge during a period of exciting expansion within group? This is the perfect opportunity for YOU!!
Our Client is actively looking to hire an experienced Commercial Service Manager for their busy and well-established Commercial Dealership in the Reading area.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team the Service Manager will be required to run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Key Requirements/Details for the successful Service Manager:
- Looking after a team of 10 Technicians and 2 Service Advisors.
- Increase productivity of the workshop.
- Improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Increase overall departmental performance
- Managing customers’ expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Holding Team Meetings and reviews as required by Human Resources.
- Managing, developing and training Staff.
In successfully managing the growth and development of a Main Dealer Service Department, you will be experienced at developing relationships with customers, manufacturer partners and colleagues.
The Service Manager will have the drive and determination to maintain effective policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction. To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of a Service Department in a Dealership environment!
The successful Service Manager will be rewarded with a strong Basic Salary of up to £45,000, plus bonus' and a car. Working hours of Monday - Friday 45 hour week.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Commercial Service Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!