£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up To £13 Per Hour
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm 40 Hour Week / Saturdays If Needed Due To Workload
- Family Run Independent Bodyshop With Close-Knit Working Environment
This is an exciting role for an experienced Bodyshop Administrator / PA to join an Independent Family Run Bodyshop in the Edgware area!
Bodyshop Administrator / PA – The Role:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including reception duties, bookings, liaising with work providers, car hire companies and customer call backs.
- These tasks require excellent organisational and IT skills with an attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to none.
- General PA Duties and assisting the MD w
- You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
- As the first point of contact for customers and work providers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have worked / or is currently working within a similar role within an accident repair center or within the Motor Trade as an Administrator
- The basis salary is up to £13 Per Hour with working hours of Monday – Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm. Saturday may be required but only during busy periods.
If this Vehicle Bodyshop Administrator / PA Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Administrator Jobs and Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in Greater London, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.