£45000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic salary up to £30,000 / £45,000 OTE, more if overtime is worked.
- Hours: 40 hour weeks.
Our long-standing and trusted client in Bury is seeking an experienced MET Fitter to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be Level 3 Qualified and have a stable working background as a MET Fitter (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) / Auto Electrician.
- You must be able to maintain a high standard of work whilst working within a busy bodyshop.
- You must be capable of all aspects of the role and be confident working in the Insurance based bodyshop.
- Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
- Holding an ATA Accreditation in MET would be a significant advantage.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on your experience.
- 40 hours a week, traditionally on a 2 week rota of 7am-4pm and then 10am-7pm.
- A place within a stable and busy bodyshop where you will join a close-knit team.
- The client offers a highly competitive bonus structure and one of the best benefit packages in the trade, please enquire for more information.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bury, please contact Alishia at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.