£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- 5 day working week including Saturdays, with Sundays and one weekday off
- Interviews happening ASAP
Our client, a well-established and busy Automotive business based in Liverpool, is seeking an experienced Technician to join their team.
They are seeking a skilled Vehicle Technician experienced in servicing, repairs, and diagnostics. Requirements for the Vehicle Technician role:
- Fully qualified Level 3 Technician with stable working history
- MOT Licence preferred rather than essential, however if you don't have one they will train you up fully paid for
- Proven track record of performing a full range of mechanical jobs
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.