£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a main dealer in Bedford, is constantly expanding. Now, they're looking for a new Senior Service Advisor to join their aftersales team. If you have experience in the trade a Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive this could be the perfect opportunity to progress and build upon your knowledge.
- Basic Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 1 in 2 Saturdays (hour are subject to change, due to shift pattern being introduced
- Friendly and well established multi-franchise dealership and group
- Keep busy with a high volume of daily customers and workshop bookings
- Expand your skills and knowledge of a new brands, assisting customers with their vehicle repairs and maintenance
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive is essential, within the motor trade
- Confident in assisting all customers with the same high level of service, ensuring all their needs are met and are satisfied
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering all vehicle back to the customer when required
- Ensuring the best customer service is always delivered and resolving any problems or concerns in a timely manner
- Full UK driving licence is required
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedford, please contact Lewis at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 2,200 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.