£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Great opportunity to join a growing and expanding Automotive business!
Our client, a well-established Accident Repair Centre in Liverpool, is actively looking to hire an Accounts Manager to ensure that dealership accounts paperwork is processed in accordance with company procedures.
Key Responsibilities for this Account Assistant:
- Manage team of Accounts Assistants
- Authorise accounts paperwork on a daily basis, and
- Ensure suppliers invoices are promptly processed
- Reconcile all supplier's statements on a monthly basis and request copies of outstanding invoices and make payments in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Ensure all receipts are accurately recorded, processed and banked
- Assist in any other areas of the accounts department during periods of staff absence to ensure continuity.
Requirements for the Accounts Manager role
- Experience as an Accounts Manager (any industry) is essential
- Extensive experience in Sage
- AAT qualified preferred but not essential
If this Accounts Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool, please contact Becca at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.