£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Up to £30,000 DOE + Bonuses
- Hours: 5.5 day working week
- Fast Fit Service Centre
Our client, a Fast Fit Service Centre in the Guildford, Surrey area is seeking an Assistant Centre Manager to join their Management team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You may be a current Assistant Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Branch Manager looking for a new opportunity.
- Responsible for a team of Technicians, managing the Workshop diary, working closely with the Garage Manager ensuring that jobs are completed to the agreed timescale and to a high standard.
- Be able to provide exceptional quality customer service, good all round technical knowledge to add value to the existing team
- An MOT License is desirable for this role to be able to help out with workload but not essential!
What the Successful Assistant Branch Manager will get:
- A basic salary of up to circa £30,000 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus scheme that can boost your earnings.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a business where you will be a valued member of staff.
- Training in management and the company’s processes will be provided to give you the best chance of long term success.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current job marketplace!
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Guildford and surrounding areas please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.