£35000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
- The standard working hours are 7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Extra hours and weekends maybe required for large projects
- £35,000 based on 45 hour week
- Pension & contributory health care scheme.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic individual who can work under own initiative and work well as part of a team for a highly successful manufacturer in Lincoln.
- To deal with and manage to day to day running of reactive and preventative onsite electrical maintenance
- To perform effective hands-on electrical maintenance in a manner that upholds the quality of the operation, focussing on safety, output, cost effectiveness and the preservation and improvement of the site machinery and property within budget.
- To ensure that all electrical components, site machinery and regulations are kept up to date and in order.
- Be able to read, understand and interpret electrical drawing and schematics.
- Operate installation and maintenance of electrical systems, pipe work systems and related ancillary equipment providing, hot & cold water, heating, cooling, refrigeration, compressed air waste management services and buildings, etc.
- Be able to fault find and diagnose problems from a mid to high level, both independently and as part of a team.
- Work with the team to develop the team’s and one’s own capabilities, driving cross training to better working practices and continuously improve capabilities and effectiveness.
- Continuous review and improvement of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) practices, content and frequency.
- Add value and contribute toward improvements in buildings, plant and equipment reliability.
- Be able to keep good records of work done and any changes made to site and equipment, in conjunction with a CMMS system.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements / procedures are observed at all times
- Potential travel to other UK sites to assist in projects or repair work. Personal requirements
- A proactive approach with the ability to work without supervision, take ownership, accountability and make decisions
- Have a positive, reliable and consistent “can do” attitude
- Have a high degree of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Demonstrate a confident, methodical and determined approach
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a logical, precise and accurate approach to work and ability to meet deadlines
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work flexibly, manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Have strong customer service and communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills at all levels & conversant in MS office applications
- Clean Driving licence as inter-site travel is a possibility
- Have completed a formal electrical Apprenticeship – Ideally from an industrial background.
- Must have a formal Electrical Qualification, and 18th Edition would be advantageous.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln, please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.