£38000 per annum
28 days ago
- Monday to Friday Only 08:00 – 17:00/09:00 – 18:00
- Basic Salary up to £34,908 (Flexible Dependent on Experience)
- Well Established Body shop
- Southampton, Hampshire
Our Client, a National Fleet Maintenance Company in the Southampton area with an excellent reputation, is currently looking to hire an experienced LCV Technician for their Brand New, State of the art Service Centre.
The Employer is one of the largest full-service fleet management companies within the UK, with over 100 years of existence providing a comprehensive nature of fleet management services across all stages of the vehicle life cycle, from the initial source through to the provision of downstream services.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary around £34,908 Dependent on experience
- A fantastic Bonus Structure
- Highly Competitive Company Pension Contributions of 10% from Employer
- Working Hours or either Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00/09:00 – 18:00 or 08:00 – 18:00
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Manufacturer Training with Multiple Brands – E.g. Ford, Iveco, Vauxhall, Fiat, DAF, Mercedes Commercial
- Opportunity to Undertake MOT Licence
- LOLER Training
- Freight Transport Assosciation/Logistics UK Training
- Opportunity to Undertake HGV Driving Licence
- State of the Art workshop (Opened January 2021)
- 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays rising with Service
- Future Development Opportunities within a Group.
Duties of a Technician with our Client:
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality Servicing vehicles
- Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Vehicle Inspections
- Producing repair time estimates.
- Vehicle Diagnostics & Fault Finding
- MOT Preparation on HGVs
- MOT Inspection on Class 4 & 7
- Maintaining repair and service records.
What our Client expects of their Technicians
- Preferably have a NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds Certifications
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Have own Tools
- Previous Practical Automotive Trade Experience
If this Vehicle Technician job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Car Technician, Van Technician, HGV Technician, Car Mechanic, or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Romsey, Totton, Ringwood, Fawley, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.