£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hourly rate of up to £15.50/hour (depending on experience) + Overtime
- 45 hours / week working a day shift.
- Opportunity to join our Client's well-established Commercial Dealership in the Tamworth area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Plenty of overtime + call out allowance available
- Excellent manufacturer training with a leading brand
-An opportunity to progress and develop your career!
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Commercial Main Dealer background advantageous
- Full UK driving license + (Class 1 would be beneficial too)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take your Career to the next level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.