£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Used Car Controller to join our Client’s Main Dealership in the Truro area.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful candidate
- £28,000 basic salary with an OTE of £60,000
- Weekend rota - 5.5 day week
- Company Car Scheme
Duties of a Sales Controller with our Client:
- Responsible for the acquisition of used car stock in line with business and manufacturer objectives
- Maximise sales and profitability through the delivery of the used car sales performance
- Actively markets the used car sales operation
- Maximises channels of sale and purchase
- Ensures Used Car Purchase Objectives are achieved in line with business and manufacturer objectives
What our Client expects of their Sales Controller
- A proven track record within motor trade
- Full UK Driving License
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Used Car Controller to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 2,200 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.