£31000 per annum
27 days ago
- Family-Run Independent company
- Basic Salary up to £31,000
- Escape the PLC World
Are you an experienced vehicle technician seeking a new role?
Are you fed up of the PLC environment and looking for something different?
Complete a full range of mechanical work from service to diagnostics in a family-run setting.
The Vehicle technician Role/Requirements:
- You will be an experienced vehicle technician, whether time-served, partially qualified, or fully qualified.
- Perform all aspects of vehicle repair in a family-run setting.
- Be comfortable working in a medium-sized, privately run automotive business.
- Applications are encouraged from main dealer technicians or those working at an independent or fast fit centre: finding the right individual is the most important thing for our client.
What the successful Vehicle technician will get will get:
- A competitive basic salary to match your skill level, with no need to worry about target-driven pressures.
- Supportive management and a close-knit working atmosphere.
- An antidote to the dealership environment whilst maintaining that standard of work.
- A place within a new client that finds itself needing to recruit due to a boom in work as the country opens back up.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!