£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Sheffield Dealership
- Basic Salary up to c. £22,000
- OTE £27,000
- Join a longstanding and trusted client of ours
Are you a workshop controller or a technician seeking your next role? Are you a technician seeking to climb the ladder with the necessary skills? Have you worked in the service or department or workshop in other roles and have what it takes?
Our longstanding, trusted client in Sheffield is seeking a Workshop Controller to join and help run its team.
Duties of the Role and Requirements:
- A stable career history in the Motor Trade is essential.
- You must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge to distribute work to the right skill level to ensure quality and efficiency is maintained.
- Pre-authorisation of work and quality control.
- Complete general administration tasks to the brand standard.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A basic salary of up to £22,000 which is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your OTE to £27,000.
- A long and stable career with one of our most trusted clients.
- The chance to work with a leading vehicle franchise.
- Access to brand and company training.
- Work under experienced and friendly management.
Please get in touch straight away with Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd as roles are getting filled straight away!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.