£29200 per annum
27 days ago
- Basic of up to £21,000 with an bonus scheme taking annual earning to £28,200.
- 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Rare opportunity to work with a premium car brand.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved premium dealership in Swansea.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside two other Vehicle Service Advisors as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out upselling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Current or recent experience as a Service Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealer is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £21,000 with an OTE of £28,200
- Saturdays paid as overtime at a standard hour rate.
- Saturdays will further supplement your income by circa £1,000 annually
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training provided .
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including life assurance, staff car scheme, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with one of the largest car dealer groups in South Wales.
- Working hours are 42.5 per week from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.