£29000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
Basic salary up to circa £23,000 / OTE comfortably £29,000 but uncapped
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5.
Our client is seeking an Experienced Panel Beater to join the team.
You will need to be Level 3 Qualified to be considered for this role and you will ideally hold an ATA qualification as well.
The ideal candidate will be the following:
- Highly competent in all areas of body repair and experienced in working to high standards
- Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
- Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc.
- You must be able to communicate to a high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the Workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
In return you will receive a basic salary of circa £23,000, a bonus package, training and career progression and the opportunity to work for one of our long term and trusted clients.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlesbrough please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.