£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Based in Maidstone
- Circa £25k Basic Salary
- Ideally looking for automotive experience
We are seeking a Commercial Vehicle Service Administrator to join our Client’s Commercial Dealership in the Maidstone area of Kent.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Admin/ Support:
- A Salary of circa £25k Basic
- Monday to Friday working hours + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Excellent Manufacturer training with a reputable main dealer
Duties of a Service Administrator with our Client:
- Taking service bookings and inputting on to the reservation system as well as the costing of the jobs completed in the Automotive Workshop and Bodyshop to be made ready for invoicing.
- You will be responsible for the daily banking and raising job cards.
- Most important of all, you must be able to provide a first class service to your customers leaving them with a positive experience.
What our Clients expect of their Service Admin:
- You must be very organised and efficient.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Admin/ Support role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.