£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £25,000 OTE
- 45 hours a week
- Great long term career prospects!
We are looking for a Service Advisor with the drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward. Working in the small but friendly and passionate team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn more about the Group.
Main purpose of the Service Advisor job
- To maximise service department profitability through the use of professional sales techniques, maximising customer awareness of all available workshop services.
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
Roles and responsibilities for the Service Advisor position
- You will be the first contact for the customer as they enter the dealership
- Explain the repair process and then book the customers vehicles in
- Communicating with the workshop technicians and customers to ascertain the level of work required and gain authorisation
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service
- Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs, ensuring the accuracy of charging structure.
- Raise job cards and Provide customer estimates, according to company policy on schedules and pricing.
- Be able to meet all deadlines as set by Line Manager and company procedures.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, environmental and Company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate documentation for warranty work in line with requirements and dealership policy
- Ensure jobs in progress are monitored, and report problems to Line Manager
Requirements for a Service Advisor
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor in a main-dealership
- Would consider anyone from Parts or Receptionist/Meet and Greet background
- Full UK Driving Licence
What you get in return
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Workplace pension after 3 months
- Friendly atmosphere
- Uniform provided
- Car benefit scheme after 6 months
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool, please contact Becca at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.