£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £20,000-25,000 basic
- Bonus: Average of £3500 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours per week.
- Saturdays: 08.00am-1.00pm 1 in 3 rota.
- Benefits: 22 Days Holidays + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a well established and long standing Main Car Dealership based in Bishops Stortford, they are looking for a Main Dealer experienced Service Advisor to join their busy but friendly team.
As Service Advisor you must be able to work as part of a team, and also be able to work on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
There are systems and processes in place including a dealer management system (DMS), so you will ideally need to be IT literate and have experience of using a franchise dealer DMS systems.
Job Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- To be responsible for managing the service booking system.
- Understanding and interpreting customer needs to achieve the best solution.
- Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
- Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
- Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visit and parts pre-ordered to achieve ‘First Time Fix’ for the customer.
- Operate a suitable system for the management and follow-up of unsold additional work.
- Continually improve technical expertise, by personally keeping up-to-date on technical changes and developments.
- Be aware of key competitor products and manufacturer product specification advantages.
- Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression
- Receive customer enquiries and determine the customer’s needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department
- Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
- Handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
To succeed in this Service Advisor role, you will need to have strong Automotive Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bishop's Stortford, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.