£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £20-25,000 starting basic salary with a £6,000 annual bonus potential.
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Full manufacturer authorised training and excellent company benefits
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester!
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will work along with a service reception team as well as a workshop team, you shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority.
Recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry would be highly advantageous however our client is very open to considering candidates from outside the motor trade with a strong track record in customer service and an interested in starting a new career in the motor trade.
A UK driving licence with minimal points is however essential.
Liaising with the vehicle manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would be advantageous but is not essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £20-25,000 per annum pending experience.
- Monthly incentivised bonus scheme of up to £6,000 per annum.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday allowance increases over the length of service).
- Full manufacturer authorised training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including personal healthcare, online retail and staff discounts, and discounted gym memberships.
- Fantastic career prospects with a company that has a 'One Star'’ status for being ‘Best Companies to Work For'.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.