£40000 per annum
27 days ago
- Hourly rate ranging from £14 - £17 / hour. Over time available and paid at time and a half.
- Working hours are a day shift Monday - Friday 7am - 4:30pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national fleet management, who oversee the management of 50,000 + vehicles across the UK!
Do you hold a level 2 or level 3 qualification in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (NVQ or equivalent)? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a company who can offer you amazing career prospects and development programmes? Apply now!
Main Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
My client require a professional HGV Technician to perform a full range of inspections, diagnosis, maintenance and repair procedures on all types of trucks and trailers. They are looking for a team player who enjoys contributing to the success and efficiency of a busy workshop.
In return the HGV Technician will receive a generous hourly rate and other benefits such as life insurance.
If this HGV Technician opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Commercial Vehicle Workshops in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.