£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Up to £24,000
- Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:30
- Accident Repair Company
Our Client is a family owned Accident Repair Group with over 100 years of automotive trading, they have a great reputation in the local area for quality work, 4+ Stars on Google and a BSI Approved Bodyshop. They are one of the largest Vehicle Repair Groups within the UK.
They are seeking a Parts Person for their busy central Parts ordering department.
What’s in it for Parts Advisor ?
- A Competitive Basic Salary – Basic Salary up to £24,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a large Group.
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our Client
- Sourcing vehicle parts for cars and light commercials.
- Sourcing parts from dedicated suppliers ensuring that parts are ordered correctly and efficiently
- Loading parts orders and inputting invoices onto the bodyshop system
- Liaising with other departments and branches within the group
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisor
- Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ideally Knowledge of the motor trade parts department
- Good team player
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
If this Parts Advisor job interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Parts Advisor, Bodyshop Parts Advisor, Parts Supervisor, Bodyshop Advisor, MET Technician, Paint Sprayer, VDA, Estimator, Bodyshop Manager, Panel Beater, Smart Repairer, or other Automotive Jobs & Accident Repair jobs in Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Gosport, Totton, Fawley, Romsey, Hedge End, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant, West Sussex, and Hampshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.